The safety and well-being of our swimmers and of our teachers is of the utmost importance. So with that in mind, it is with the deepest regret and sadness that I write to inform you that following an emergency meeting of the Swim England Board regarding the Covid 19 virus, we have decided that Eastbourne Otters will be following their recommendations and will be ceasing all swimming lessons with immediate effect.
This decision has not been taken lightly and I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has been in touch with their kind messages of support. We really do have some amazing people in our Otters family.
Of course, the lessons you have already paid for will be taken off our fees when we return.
I would like to thank you for your patience and support shown to us at this difficult time and will be in touch as soon as I possibly can..
With all the very best,stay safe,
Eastbourne Otters has a large team of enthusiastic, expert teachers and coaches to provide you with the best swimming lessons possible.
Our staff have a huge range of skills and expertise that are constantly being updated and developed. These include additional skills such as First Aid and Safeguarding.
• Swimmers will be taught by experienced Swim England qualified teachers.
• Beginners groups will have a maximum of five swimmers per Teacher and support staff.
• Swimmers will be continuously assessed as
they follow the Learn to Swim Programme.
• Badges and certificates will be awarded as swimmers move through the stages.
• All lessons and training schedules follow the Swim England Learn to Swim Programme.
• We will ensure that every swimmer is treated as an individual and encouraged to be the best they can be. From beginners to elite athletes.
• Our teachers and helpers have all been DBS Checked
• We are fully insured.
We are registered as a Swim England Swim School member.(1223123)